Inmarsat GSPS Planned Maintenance activity, APAC region
We would like to advise you of a planned maintenance activity scheduled by Inmarsat on 20th July 2021 on the APAC GSPS network.
As part of customer service improvement our engineers will migrate APAC GSPS traffic from Auckland NCCGW to Paumalu APAC Interim NCCGW. During this period there will be a full-service outage of up to 20 minutes to re-route the traffic and the Beijing NGW.
The details and timeline of the changes are reported below:
|Start||18:00 UTC, 20th July 2021|
|End||20:00 UTC, 20th July 2021|
|Services affected||GSPS, APAC|
|Description||APAC GSPS Traffic Migration from Auckland NCCGW to Paumalu APAC Interim NCCGW.|
There will be a single GSPS service outage of up to 20 minutes on rerouting GSPS traffic. APAC GSPS Service will be interrupted, no action is required by users.
Abbreviations and their meaning
- Americas I-4 = Satelite responsible for the region of North- and Southamerica
- APAC = Asia Pacific
- BGAN = Broadband Global Area Nework. Inmarsat service for BGAN devices
- CDR = Call Detail Record
- EMEA = Satellite responsible for the region of European Middle East Africa
- FB or FBB = FleetBroadBand. Inmarsat service for FBB devices
- GSPS = Global Satellite Phone Service. Inmarsat voice service for IsatPhone
- IRIS = Remote monitoring and control system
- SB or SBB = SwiftBroadBand. Inmarsat service for SBB devices
- TBC = To be confirmed
- UTC = Universal Time