RESOLVED NETWORK OUTAGE – Inmarsat I4 Network: Asia-Pacific
This is an alert to inform you that the Unscheduled network out on the Inmarsat Network service in I-4 Asia-Pacific for BGAN/FB/SB Data and Voice is now Resolved.
We are awaiting confirmation of the outage, including timeframe and cause. Any further information will be provided when available.
Abbreviations and their meaning
- Americas I-4 = Satelite responsible for the region of North- and Southamerica
- APAC = Asia Pacific
- BGAN = Broadband Global Area Nework. Inmarsat service for BGAN devices
- CDR = Call Detail Record
- EMEA = Satellite responsible for the region of European Middle East Africa
- FB or FBB = FleetBroadBand. Inmarsat service for FBB devices
- GSPS = Global Satellite Phone Service. Inmarsat voice service for IsatPhone
- IRIS = Remote monitoring and control system
- SB or SBB = SwiftBroadBand. Inmarsat service for SBB devices
- TBC = To be confirmed
- UTC = Universal Time